Hammer needs something he can cook in the Land Commander... and quick. He turns to Quesadillas.
2 , roasted and chop
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), grated
Cooked chicken breast
1 , cooked
1. Oil and heat your pan.
2. Put the tortilla in the pan and warm up.
3. In the meanwhile, dice the chicken breast.
4. Scatter the half of the cheese, chopped chicken, chopped pablano and season with salt.
5. Fold over the tortilla.
6. Remove and proceed to make the other quesadilla using the remaining half of the ingredients.
7. Serve the quesadilla with Pico de gallo (an authentic Mexican salsa made with tomatoes, onions, and jalapenos)