Morgan's too busy working. Today is Cooking with Pablo, in which "he" teaches you how to make chicken mole.
3 , minced
Canned chipotle peppers
2 , diced
1 , juice and zest
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)
Bitter sweet chocolate
2 Ounce, grated
2 Cup (32 tbs)
Warm flour tortillas
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped
1. In a plate mix together chocolate and cinnamon.
2. In a frying pan, melt butter, add onion and salt, saute for few minutes.
3. In a sauce pan, pour in chicken stock along with orange juice, heat for few minutes.
4. To the onion add garlic, coriander seeds, cumin seeds and almonds, cook for 2 minutes. Add chipotle pepper and chili powder, heat for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the chicken stock mixture to the onion mixture, add oregano, orange zest and coconut milk. Add chocolate, after 2 minutes, mix together.
6. Transfer back to the saucepan, and using a hand blender, blend until smooth.
7. On a tortilla, spread some rice, place some of the chicken, top with the sauce and wrap, serve.