I bought some Fajitas and seasoning from the local Mexican Meat market and grilled them.
3 Tablespoon (el venado)
Sour orange marinade
11 Fluid Ounce (la lechonera)
1 Teaspoon (Goya Salsite)
1. Place the steak in a large plastic container and pour over the marinade and dust it with the seasoning mix.
2. Allow the meat to marinate for 4 to 5 hours or more in the refrigerator.
3. Bring meat to room temperature before grilling.
4. Fire up your grill, electric or coal. A coal grills is preferred as it gives the nice smoky flavor.
5. Remove skirt steak from marinade to a platter, shaking off liquid
6. Place the meat on the hottest portion of the grill and sear the meat for a minute on each side.
7. Grill skirt steak over high heat quickly until medium rare, about 2 minutes per side.
8. Let the meat rest for 5-10 minutes.
9. Heat up the tortillas.
10. Slice meat against the grain into strips and serve immediately with warm tortillas, the hot pepper sauce.
Make good use of a tough and membranous skirt steak. This delicious fajita recipe has a unique fusion of flavors. It’s a healthy dinner that your family is sure to enjoy. A wonderful recipe for summer camping or picnics.