Nothing like a fresh fruity drink on a hot summer’s day. The recipe for this drink is simple and combines a delicious combination of fruits. An originally tangy and sweet taste, you can still regulate the flavor to your liking. If you're trying this for the kids, you might want to carefully pick which fruits you want to add in.
Chopped watermelon pieces
4 Cup (64 tbs) (or any other fruit)
2 Cup (32 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (or more to taste)
1. For the simple syrup, combine sugar, water and mint into a pan on a medium heat and cook until sugar has dissolved, approximately 5-8 minutes.
2. Into a blender, add watermelon pieces and water. Blend well.
3. Run mixture threw a sifter to grab the excess pulp.
4. Pour into a pitcher along with the lime juice and simple syrup. Stir well.
5. Serve with a lime wheel garnish and enjoy!
Things You Will Need
Water- 1 cup
Sugar- 1 cup
Mint sprigs- 2 (Optional)