Carne Asada Gorditas
|Skirt steak||800 Gram|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Steak sauce||3 Tablespoon (lea and perins)|
|Masa harina||60 Gram (2 standard peice)|
|Avocado (without seed)||1 Medium, slice|
|Bean sauces||1 Tablespoon|
1. Heat up the infrared grill.
2. Season the skirt steak with steak sauce and lemon juice; let it rest for 20 minutes in the marinade.
3. Once the grill is hot place the marinated meat on it and grill the meat for 8 minutes or each side or until cooked.
4. Once done remove from the grill and slice the meat and keep it aside.
5. Toast the masa harina for 8 minutes on the grill, spray some cooking spray before toasting.
6. Once the masa harina is cooked slice them into half and spread some beans paste add some sliced meat and then put salsa and top it with avocado slices.
7. Serve the carne asada along with a glass of cold beer.
Calories 242 Calories from Fat 127
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g22.6%
Saturated Fat 3.6 g17.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 52.9 mg17.6%
Sodium 399.1 mg16.6%
Total Carbohydrates 8 g2.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.2 g12.9%
Sugars 2 g
Protein 1 g2.6%
Vitamin A 1.5% Vitamin C 10.5%
Calcium 2% Iron 11.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet