Took some fajitas and grilled them and put the meat into a Gordita shell aka Masa Harina or something like that.... These are super good!!! The model of the grill is: SOL-IR17M
3 Tablespoon (lea and perins)
60 Gram (2 standard peice)
Avocado (without seed)
1 Medium, slice
1. Heat up the infrared grill.
2. Season the skirt steak with steak sauce and lemon juice; let it rest for 20 minutes in the marinade.
3. Once the grill is hot place the marinated meat on it and grill the meat for 8 minutes or each side or until cooked.
4. Once done remove from the grill and slice the meat and keep it aside.
5. Toast the masa harina for 8 minutes on the grill, spray some cooking spray before toasting.
6. Once the masa harina is cooked slice them into half and spread some beans paste add some sliced meat and then put salsa and top it with avocado slices.
7. Serve the carne asada along with a glass of cold beer.
The Chef makes Carne Asada Gorditas in the video. Basically Carne Asada is thinly sliced, grilled beef served in tacos or burritos. The Chef uses Gorditas in the video. This is a delicious and filling meal.