|Olive oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Finely chopped onion||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Dried whole oregano||1 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||3 Clove (15 gm), minced|
|Skirt steak/Flank steak||2 Pound|
1. In a shallow container mix the first 10 ingredients.
2. Pound the steak into a thickness of 1/4 inch thickness.
3. Place the steak in marinade and coat each side very well.
4. Refrigerate keeping the container covered for 8 hours.
5. Remove the steak from marinade. Drain it well.
6. Grill the steaks for 6-7 minutes on medium heat. Grill till each side is well cooked.
7. Slice the steak to make thin slices.
8. In an aluminium foil wrap the tortillas. Heat for 15 minutes at 325°.
9. Wrap the tortillas just around the meat and toppings. For toppings choose between sour cream, salsa verde, guacamole, chopped tomatoes and picante sauce.
Serve Fajitas with picante sauce.