|Beef skirt/Bottom round||4 Pound, sliced 1/4 inch thick|
|Lemons/Limes||2 (for juice)|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), finely minced|
|Flour tortillas/Corn tortillas||20|
|Pico de gallo||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for garnish)|
|Guacamole||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for garnish)|
|Sour cream||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (for garnish)|
|Fresh cilantro||2 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1) Marinating the inside steak increases tenderness.
2) Pound the beef slices to 1/4-inch thickness for tenderizing.
3) In a shallow bowl, place the lime or lemon juice and garlic.
4) Press each beef slice into the mixture and let sit for at least 30 minutes before grilling, broiling, or pan broiling.
5) Heat the grill, lay the steak on the rack, and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
6) Remove and slice into strips 2 inches wide and about 4 to 6 inches long.
7) Wrap tortillas in foil and reheat in oven or steamer.
8) Place beef on warm tortillas or let guests fill their own tortillas.
9) Serve with pico de gallo, guacamole, sour cream, and cilantro.