|Grated lemon rind||1 Tablespoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), chopped|
|Beef fajitas||4 Pound|
|Teriyaki sauce||2 Tablespoon|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Red wine vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Beer||12 Ounce (1 can)|
|Hot pepper||To Taste, chopped (fresh)|
|Pico de gallo||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Guacamole||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime and cilantro sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) On the meat, sprinkle lemon rind, pepper, garlic, and salt evenly.
2) In a bowl or plastic bag, place the meat.
3) Stir in teriyaki sauce, oil, vinegar, beer, and hot pepper.
4) Turn the meat to coat.
5) Marinate for 1 hour or more before cooking.
6) Drain the marinade and discard it.
7) Heat the grill, and cook steaks 2 to 3 minutes on each side.
8) Remove and slice into strips 2 inches wide and 4 to 6 inches long.
9) Warm the tortillas, top with meat slices.
10) Serve the fajitas with pico de gallo, guacamole, and sour cream.
Fajitas can be prepared in advance and reheated while serving.