|Cooked garbanzos/Cooked kidney beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced pitted ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , thinly sliced and separated into rings|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1/2 package)|
|Monterey jack cheese||8 Ounce, shredded|
|Lettuce head||1 , shredded|
|Bell pepper||1 Small, seeded and chopped|
|Flour tortillas||12 , fried|
|Salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1. Take a bowl and add olives, beans and onions.
2. Take another bowl and add oil, vinegar, taco seasoning and sugar and blend well.
3. Spoon the vinegar mixture over the beans and chill.
4. Stir in lettuce, cheese, and pepper to the frozen beans and toss well to combine.
5. Serve the salad burritos over warm tortilla. Heap ½ cup of the mixture on warm tortilla. Or
6. Serve the salad with salsa and additional cheese.