|Cooked garbanzos/Cooked kidney beans||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Sliced pitted ripe olives||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Onion||1⁄2 , thinly sliced and separated into rings|
|Oil||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1/2 package)|
|Monterey jack cheese||8 Ounce, shredded|
|Lettuce head||1 , shredded|
|Bell pepper||1 Small, seeded and chopped|
|Flour tortillas||12 , fried|
|Salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Topping)|
|Shredded cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (For Garnish)|
1. Take a bowl and add olives, beans and onions.
2. Take another bowl and add oil, vinegar, taco seasoning and sugar and blend well.
3. Spoon the vinegar mixture over the beans and chill.
4. Stir in lettuce, cheese, and pepper to the frozen beans and toss well to combine.
5. Serve the salad burritos over warm tortilla. Heap ½ cup of the mixture on warm tortilla. Or
6. Serve the salad with salsa and additional cheese.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 3852 Calories from Fat 2062
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 253 g389.4%
Saturated Fat 70.1 g350.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 267.5 mg89.2%
Sodium 8815.7 mg367.3%
Total Carbohydrates 284 g94.6%
Dietary Fiber 27.9 g111.4%
Sugars 29.8 g
Protein 116 g232.6%
Vitamin A 517% Vitamin C 204.7%
Calcium 254.8% Iron 170.4%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet