Mexican Salad Bowl
|Ripe avocado||8 Ounce, halved lengthwise (1 Small Sized)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced pitted ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, each cut into 8 wedges|
|Coarsely crushed corn chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crisp salad greens||2 Quart (Bite Size)|
1) Stone the avocado and peel.
2) In medium bowl, using potato masher crush the avocado with lemon juice.
3) Stir in cream, oil, sugar, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
4) Cover with plastic film and refrigerate, for several hours or until well chilled.
5) In salad bowl, toss together salad greens, Cheddar cheese, green onion and olives.
6) Place tomato wedges on top.
7) Dredge with corn chips over it.
8) Mix in the dressing and toss lightly and serve immediately.
Calories 560 Calories from Fat 382
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 45 g68.9%
Saturated Fat 8.1 g40.4%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 22.5 mg7.5%
Sodium 684.2 mg28.5%
Total Carbohydrates 37 g12.4%
Dietary Fiber 10.5 g42%
Sugars 15.3 g
Protein 10 g20.1%
Vitamin A 154.6% Vitamin C 208.7%
Calcium 24.4% Iron 27.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet