Mexican Salad Bowl
|Ripe avocado||8 Ounce, halved lengthwise (1 Small Sized)|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Seasoned salt||1 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Salad oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Grated cheddar cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Sliced pitted ripe olives||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tomatoes||2 Medium, each cut into 8 wedges|
|Coarsely crushed corn chips||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Crisp salad greens||2 Quart (Bite Size)|
1) Stone the avocado and peel.
2) In medium bowl, using potato masher crush the avocado with lemon juice.
3) Stir in cream, oil, sugar, salt and chilli powder and mix well.
4) Cover with plastic film and refrigerate, for several hours or until well chilled.
5) In salad bowl, toss together salad greens, Cheddar cheese, green onion and olives.
6) Place tomato wedges on top.
7) Dredge with corn chips over it.
8) Mix in the dressing and toss lightly and serve immediately.