Graziella the Fit Foodie re-creates the quintessential guacamole and margaritas, Fit- Foodie style happy hour! Discover the SKINNIEST MARGARITA and the most flavorful guacamole ever!
For the guacamole
1 Medium, chopped
1⁄2 Medium, chopped finely
1 Medium, chopped finely
Juice of lemon
Fresh cilantro leaves
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped finely
2 Medium (De-seeded and scooped out)
Ground black pepper
1 Medium, diced (Optional)
For the margarita
Fresh lime juice
5 Ounce (5 - 6 fresh limes used)
7 Medium (As required)
1 Gram (1/2 small packet used)
To prepare the guacamole:
1. In a mixing bowl, add chopped garlic, onion, red chili pepper, juice from 2 fresh limes and finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves.
2. Add scooped avocados, ground black pepper, sea salt, cumin and coriander. Using a fork, mash the avocados and combine the ingredients well.
3. Add a finely diced plum tomato (optional) and blend it into the guacamole well using the fork, and let it sit for about 15 to 20 minutes before serving.
4. Serve the guacamole with freshly cut carrots and celery.
To prepare the margarita:
1. Take a cocktail glass, pour in an ounce of tequila, followed by fresh lime juice.
2. Top the glass with ice cubes and little more lime juice (only if needed).
3. Salt the rim of the glass, if desired. Add stevia and stir before serving.
4. Serve with the glass rim salted or garnish with a lime wedge.
The ingredients listed for the margarita gives 1 serving.
A few food and drink combinations like this guacamole and margarita are simply exquisite. Take a look at this video and try this heavenly combo. You will love it for its sapid taste and abundance of nutrition.