|Steak||1 Pound, minced|
|Egg||1 , hard-boiled, chopped|
|Sweet corn||1 Can (10 oz) (creamed)|
|Cumin powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (as needed)|
|Sugar||To Taste (as needed)|
1) Preheat the oven to 360 °F.
2) In a non-stick pan, heat oil with cumin powder, don-€™t let it brown.
3) Stir in the minced steak, salt and pepper and saute till cooked.
4) Pour in two teaspoons water.
5) Transfer into a Pyrex dish and dredge with hard-boiled egg on top.
6) In a bowl, beat the raw egg with the sweet corn.
7) Season with salt and pepper and stream the corn mixture on top of the egg.
8) Dredge with sugar and place in oven.
9) Bake the beef mixture for 20 to 30 minutes or until the beef is cooked.
10) Place under grill until evenly browned.
11) Sprinkle with chopped parsley if desired and serve hot.