|Ground beef||2 Pound|
|Taco seasoning mix||3 Ounce (2 packages, 1 1/2-ounce each)|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, chopped|
|Avocado||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Lettuce||1 Medium, shredded|
|Corn chips||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), crushed|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 cup)|
1. In a saucepan, cook ground beef and taco seasoning mix according to package directions.
2. Remove pan from heat, and keep warm.
3. In a large salad bowl, add tomatoes and avocado; toss gently.
4. Right before serving, add lettuce and chips; toss lightly.
5. On individual serving plates, keep salad; top with ground beef mixture and cheese.
6. Serve right away. Yields 8 salad servings.