Breakfast Pork Burritos
|Bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Potatoes||2 Large, peeled and grated|
|Green pepper||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||8 , beaten|
|8 inch flour tortillas||8|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), melted|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||10 Ounce (2 1/2 Cups)|
|Taco sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. In a skillet cook sausage until brown.
3. Drain the sausage and reserve drippings in skillet.
4. Keep the sausage aside.
5. To the skillet add vegetables and cook potatoes till brown.
6. Add eggs, cook and stir until firm.
7. Add sausage and mix.
8. In a foil wrap the tortillas and bake in oven for 15 minutes.
9. At the center of each tortilla spoon an equal amount of egg mixture.
10. Roll up the tortilla.
11. Lightly grease 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish and arrange tortillas in it.
12. Baste with butter and cover with foil.
13. Bake for 10 minutes.
14. Sprinkle cheese over the burritos.
15. Bake and bake for 5 minutes.
16. Serve with taco sauce.