Egg And Sausage Tortillas
|Mild bulk pork sausage||1⁄2 Pound|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Whipping cream||2 Tablespoon|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Picante sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 350°.
2. Wrap tortillas tightly in foil.
3. Keep tortillas in oven and bake for 15 minutes.
4. In a large skillet mix sausage and green onions. Cook the sausage until brown and stir to crumble the meat.
5. Drain well and reserve.
6. Add eggs, whipping cream, salt, and pepper. Beat well.
7. In a heavy skillet melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat.
8. Add egg mixture. Cook and stir until eggs are firm and moist.
9. Add sausage mixture and cheese. Combine well.
10. At the center of each warm tortilla spoon an equal amount of sausage-egg mixture.
11. Roll up the tortillas.
12. Serve immediately with picante sauce.