|Tortilla chips||12 Ounce (1 Package)|
|Refried beans||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Chopped green onion||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Pickled jalapeno||11 1⁄2 Ounce (1 Jar)|
1. Preheat oven at 350°
2. Take ungreased baking sheets and place about 3 dozen tortilla chips on it.
3. Spread 2 teaspoons refried beans on each chip.
4. Sprinkle green onions and cheese on each of them.
5. Top each with a slice of jalapeno pepper. (Reserve remaining tortilla chips and jalapeno slices for other uses.)
6. Place it in oven and bake for 5 minutes.
7. Serve Easy Nachos immediately with sauce.