|8 inch flour tortilla||1|
|Low fat monterey jack cheese/Cheddar cheese||2 Tablespoon, shredded|
|Green onions||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Green bell pepper||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Tomato||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
|Fresh tomato salsa/Salsa||2 Tablespoon|
1) Take a medium skillet and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium flame.
2) Sprinkle cheese on one-half of the tortilla.
3) Top with green pepper, tomato and green onions.
4) Sprinkle remaining cheese and fold the edges of tortilla over filling.
5) Place the tortilla in skillet and heat both sides for 1 1/2 minutes each or until cheese is melted.
6) Serve Garden Quesadilla with salsa and enjoy!