Beef Mexican Salad
|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), chopped|
|Canned kidney beans||1 Pound, drained (1 Can)|
|French dressing||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chili powder||1 Tablespoon|
|Lettuce||4 Cup (64 tbs), shredded|
|Green onions||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), sliced|
|Sharp cheddar cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs), grated|
1. In a 2 quart glass casserole, mix ground beef and onion. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes. Stir it every 2 minutes.
2. Once done, remove drippings and keep it aside.
3. Add kidney beans, French dressing, water, and chili powder.
4. Microwave on high for 4-6 minutes. Stir once after 2-3 minutes of cooking.
5. In a large mixing bowl, take lettuce and green onions. Mix it well.
6. Add cooked sauce and 1 1/2 cups of cheese. Toss it lightly.
7. To serve Mexican Salad, arrange in lettuce-lined serving bowl.
8. Sprinkle with additional 1/2 cup cheese.
9. Serve hot or cold with crisp tortillas or corn chips.