Pizza Margherita - Margarita Pizza
|Ripe tomatoes||100 Gram, peeled, chopped and deseeded|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|For the dough|
|Plain flour||500 Gram|
|Fresh yeast||30 Gram|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
1. Preheat the oven to 280°C.
2. Add little warm water to a bowl and add the yeast into it.
3. Add two -three spoons of flour and make a even mass by stirring the mixture with a wooden spoon.
4. Wrap the bowl using cloth and leave it for about an hour.
5. Choose a clean work surface and sift the remaining flour over it and combine it with first dough mixture.
6. Knead the mixture for form elastic and soft balls.
7. Divide the dough into four balls, sprinkle little flour over them and keep it aside for it for couple of hours.
8. Take rolling pin, dust it with little flour and roll- out, dough into circular pizza base.
9. Dice the mozzarella cheese and spread it over circular pizza base along with tomato.
10. Spoon little olive oil, season it with pepper and salt, and place it a oven for cook for about 15-20 minutes.
11. Serve pizza margarita after garnishing with fresh basil.