Turkey Fajitas with Coriander Puree
|For turkey fajitas|
|Turkey breast||3⁄4 Pound, cooked, cut into julienne strips|
|Fresh lime juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Finely chopped garlic||2 Teaspoon|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Non stick vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Red onion||1 , thinly sliced|
|Sweet pepper||1 , halved, seeded and cut into strips (red or green variety)|
|For coriander puree|
|Chicken broth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Fresh coriander||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Grated parmesan cheese||2 Tablespoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm)|
|Oregano leaf||1⁄8 Teaspoon, crumbled|
|Salt/Salt substitute||To Taste|
|Freshly ground pepper||To Taste|
1) Preheat the oven at 300 degrees.
2) Take the turkey, lime juice, garlic and cumin in a big bowl. Keep them marinated for 1 hour.
3) Take the non-stick skillet and spray it with vegetable cooking spray.
4) Take the non-stick skillet and heat it over medium heat.
5) Add onion, red or green pepper and sautÃ© for 5 minutes.
6) Put turkey along with marinade. Cook for 5 minutes.
7) Now prepare the coriander puree. For this, take the broth in a pan and bring it to boil.
8) Take the coriander, Parmesan cheese, garlic and oregano in the container of a food processor and blend them.
9) Add salt and pepper.
10) Pour the puree into the bowl and keep in the refrigerator.
11) Warm the tortillas in the preheated oven.
12) Add 2 tablespoons of turkey mixture over each tortillas and pour little coriander puree.
13) Roll the tortillas and serve.