Microwave Mexican Shredded Beef
|Beef brisket||2 Pound|
|Tomato sauce||8 Ounce (1 can)|
|Taco seasoning mix||1 1⁄4 Ounce (1 package)|
1. Take a glass casserole dish and add brisket into it. Cover the meat with enough water and wrap a plastic over it.
2. Dip a probe into liquid.
3. In a microwave oven, cook on a setting of HIGH (9), HEAT & HOLD at 180°F for 150 minutes.
4. Turn the mixture once after 75 minutes of cooking.
5. Strain off ½ cup cooking liquid.
6. Halve the brisket across the grain.
7. Separate meat using forks.
8. Add tomato sauce, ½ cup liquid and taco seasoning and stir well.
9. Cover and cook on HIGH (9) for about 5 minutes until the mixture turns hot.
10. Serve the Mexican shredded beef with enchiladas, burritos and tacos.