To cook the vegetables:
1. Remove the paper husks covering the tomatillos and add to a roasting dish.
2. Peel the outer skins from the onion, halve and add into the dish.
3. Skin fresh garlic clove and add into the dish.
4. Add a large poblano pepper.
5. Drizzle over some extra virgin olive oil, salt and pepper.
6. Mix the vegetables so that they are coated with olive oil and seasonings.
7. Place under the broiler and cook for about 25 minutes.
To cook the pork :
8. Add olive oil into the pressure cooker and place on flame.
9. Sprinkle the meat over with a little seasoning mix, black pepper and a little bit of kosher salt.
10. Turn it over on the other side and place in the pressure cooker.
To cook the verde :
11. Remove the cooked vegetables from the broiler and add to the chicken in the cooker.
12. Add half of the cilantro sprigs and 1 cup of garbanzo beans.
13. Add 4 cups of fresh water into the pot, close the lid and lock it.
14. Turn it on and let it come up to pressure and cook for about 50 minutes.
15. Unlock it, take the pork out and place it on a serving plate.
16. Set it aside for about 1 minute.
17. Into the pressure cooker add grilled chicken seasoning, HARVESTEATING Northern Italian Seasoning, salt, pepper and cilantro and break them using an immersion blender until fairly smooth.
18. Add a cup of northern beans and stir through.
19. Taste with a tasting spoon for seasonings.
20. Pull the pork into pieces.
21. Swirl the pork pieces in the mixture in the pressure cooker.
22. Ladle the verde into a serving dish and serve.