Fish Fillets With Corn Salsa On Red Pepper Sauce
|Fish fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound, cooked|
|Corn salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs), roasted|
|For red pepper sauce|
|Vegetable oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Onion||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Carrot||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Celery stalk||1⁄2 , chopped|
|Sweet red peppers||2 , roasted, peeled, seeded and chopped|
|Tomato||1 , peeled and chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced (Large Clove)|
|Chicken stock||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Potato||1 Small, peeled and chopped|
|Hot pepper flakes||1 Pinch|
|Fresh rosemary||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
|Fresh thyme||1⁄2 Teaspoon, chopped|
1. For making Red Pepper Sauce:
2. In large saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat; cook onion, carrot, celery, red peppers, tomato and garlic until softened, about 5 minutes.
3. Bring to boil adding stock, potato, hot pepper flakes, bay leaf and rosemary.
4. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered and stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
5. Remove bay leaf, transfer to food processor and puree until smooth.
6. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
7. Spoon sauce onto 4 plates, arrange cooked fish on top and serve.
Recipe can be made ahead, covered and refrigerated for up to 2 days.
Heat before serving.