Mexican Caramel Candy Cajeta
|Sweetened condensed milk||14 Ounce (Unopened, Label Removed)|
1. In a slow cooker keep unopened condensed milk can.
2. Add hot water until covered.
3. Cook covered on high for 3 hours.
4. Remove the can.
5. Chill in refrigerator.
6. In a serving dish spoon the candied milk.
7. Serve with crackers or over ice cream, gelatin desserts, or alone in small dishes with a demitasse spoon.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1274 Calories from Fat 304
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 35 g53.1%
Saturated Fat 21.8 g108.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 134.9 mg45%
Sodium 504.1 mg21%
Total Carbohydrates 216 g72%
Dietary Fiber 0 g
Sugars 215.9 g
Protein 31 g62.8%
Vitamin A 21.2% Vitamin C 17.2%
Calcium 112.7% Iron 4.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet