1. In a pan, heat sunflower oil and add in the onion, garlic, chicken and red pepper. Sauté until chicken is light brown.
2. Stir in the cherry tomatoes, sweet corn and green chilli. Sauté until; chicken is done and tomatoes juice is infused.
3. Pour in the pepper sauce and stir for 1 minute until everything is well coated.
4. Turn off the heat and stir in sour cream. Mix well.
5. In a jar, mix together water and flour thoroughly.
6. Stuff the tortilla with chicken mixture and fold like an envelope. Seal with flour mixture.
7. In a deep fryer, fry the tortillas wrap until brown.
8. Take out the wrap and place over the kitchen towel.
9. Slice the wrap and place over the bed of lettuce serve along with guacamole, sour cream and cheese.