To make the marinade:
1. Blend together the marinade ingredients until smooth.
To make the Crème Mexicana:
2. In a bowl mix Mexican style sour cream with the adobo. Alternately mix American sour cream with buttermilk again with adobo.
To prepare the fish:
3. Remove the pin bones sticking through the fish and trim the skin as well.
4. Cut the fish vertically to taco size pieces.
5. Place the fish with the marinade in a ziplock for about 20 minutes.
6. Place the fish on the hot grill and grill until seared on all sides.
7. Remove to a serving plate.
8. In a serving plate arrange black beans with fresco on the top and Mexican rice with roasted corn.
9. Place the tortilla beside them and place the grilled fish pieces over them.
10. Spread shredded cabbage, shredded onion, crème Mexicana, sauce and fresh lime squeeze.
11. Place another tortilla beside and fill with the stuffing along with some fresh avocado pieces.
Mexican style fish preparations are handy and simple in making. Watch the video showing how to make typical Mexican tacos with flavorful grilled fish mixed with vegetables and seasonings in the filling. Good on the platter to serve with corn rice and black beans along with wine of course!