Chicken Fajita Pizza
|Refrigerated pizza crust||10 Ounce (1 Can, Pillsbury Brand)|
|Vegetable oil/Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Boneless, skinless chicken breast halves||4 , cut into thin bite-sized strips|
|Chili powder||2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Thinly sliced onions||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Bell pepper strips||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Green Or Red)|
|Salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (Old El Paso Brand)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese||8 Ounce (2 Cup)|
1. Pre-heat oven to 425°F.
2. Using a nonstick cooking spray, coat a 12-inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan.
3. On to a lightly floured surface, roll out dough. Transfer onto the sprayed pan. Starting at center, press out with hands.
4. Bake for 7 to 9 minutes or until it is very light golden brown.
5. As it bakes, heat oil in large skillet over medium-high heat until hot.
6. Put in chicken; add in chili powder, salt and garlic powder. Stir for 3 to 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
7. Add in onions and bell pepper strips; cook for a further 3 minutes or until chicken is no longer pink in center and vegetables are crisp-tender.
8. Take the crust away from oven. Spoon chicken mixture evenly over partially baked crust. Spoon salsa over chicken. Dust with cheese.
9. Keep the tray back into oven; bake for an additional 14 to 18 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
10. Make slices and serve hot.