Prawns in Green Salsa
|Blue corn tortillas||350 Gram (1 Medium Package)|
|Tomatillos||10 , husked, well rinsed and quartered|
|Chilies||3 , seeded, thinly sliced|
|Olives||6 , pitted and sliced|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Green salsa||3 Tablespoon (To Taste)|
|Sour cream/Yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) Rinse and drain prawns.
2) Wrap the tortillas in a foil and put them in oven to keep worm.
3) Take a heavy bottomed frying pan and heat oil in it.
4) Put chilies, olives and tomatillos in the oil. Stir it and cook them in partly covered pan until vegetables are soft.
5) Add 2-3 tablespoons of water.
6) Now, add prawns and mix well and let the prawns heat up nicely.
7) Serve a prawn and sauce on a tortilla along with a dollop of sour cream on it.
Calories 270 Calories from Fat 76
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 7 g11%
Saturated Fat 2 g10%
Trans Fat 0.4 g
Cholesterol 7.5 mg2.5%
Sodium 360.9 mg15%
Total Carbohydrates 34 g11.3%
Dietary Fiber 4.5 g18%
Sugars 7.8 g
Protein 18 g36%
Vitamin A 5.9% Vitamin C 47.9%
Calcium 2.9% Iron 4.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet