Chinese Tacos With Tomato Ginger Salsa
|Tomato ginger salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lean beef||1 Pound, grounded|
|Hoisin sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Red cayenne pepper||1⁄8 Teaspoon, grounded|
|Sesame seed||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Napa chinese cabbage||8 Ounce, shredded (2 Cups)|
|Carrot||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs), shredded (1 Medium Sized)|
1) Make the tomato-ginger salsa.
2) Take a 10-inch skillet and cook the beef till it becomes brown. Drain the beef properly.
3) Stir in hoisin sauce, water, soy sauce and red pepper.
4) Heat them to boiling. Keep stirring the mixture.
5) Boil the mixture for 2 minutes.
6) Take 1 tablespoon water and soy sauce and mix them well.
7) Brush the taco shells with this prepared mixture. Sprinkle little sesame seeds while brushing.
8) Put all the taco shells on an ungreased cookie sheet.
9) Bake these taco shells for 5-7 minutes.
10) Fill the taco shells with beef mixture and top them with carrot, cabbage and salsa.
11) Serve the Tacos immediately.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1729 Calories from Fat 673
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 76 g116.6%
Saturated Fat 20.5 g102.3%
Trans Fat 6.2 g
Cholesterol 192.3 mg64.1%
Sodium 2673.7 mg111.4%
Total Carbohydrates 140 g46.8%
Dietary Fiber 15.6 g62.6%
Sugars 27.1 g
Protein 121 g242.7%
Vitamin A 338.4% Vitamin C 22.7%
Calcium 68.3% Iron 95.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet