|6 inch flour tortilla||8|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
|Vegetable oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Potato||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), peeled and shredded|
|Green onions with tops||3 , chopped|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm), minced|
|Tomato||1 , seeded and chopped|
|Chopped green chilies||2 Tablespoon|
|Chopped green pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Chopped sweet red pepper||1 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||7 , beaten|
|Cooked chicken breast||2 Cup (32 tbs), skinned before cooking and cooked without salt|
|Picante sauce||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In aluminum foil, wrap the tortillas and bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes, or till thoroughly heated.
3) Set the tortillas aside and keep them warm.
4) Use cooking spray to coat a large skillet. Add the oil and place over moderate heat till hot.
5) Add the green onions, potato and garlic and sautÃ© the vegetables for about 3 minutes.
6) Add the chilies, tomato, sweet red pepper and green pepper. Saute the vegetables for 2 more minutes, or till soft.
7) Add the pepper, eggs, chicken and salt.
8) Cook, occasionally stirring, till the eggs are firm but still moist.
9) Onto each warm tortilla, spoon ½ cup of egg mixture.
10) On a serving platter, place each tortilla, seam side up, and spoon 1 tablespoon of picante sauce all over. Use green onions to garnish, if preferred. Serve while still warm.