Grilled Quesadillas with Yogurt Salsa
|Monterey jack cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|Colby cheese||2 Ounce, shredded to make 1/2 cup|
|8 inch flour tortillas||4|
|Green chiles||4 Teaspoon, chopped (1 Tablespoon Plus 1 Teaspoon Chopped)|
|Vegetable cooking spray||1|
1. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons each Monterey Jack and Colby cheese just off center of each tortilla and top each with 1 teaspoon chilies.
2. On a grill coated with cooking spray arrange tortillas and grill 6 inches over hot coals 1 minute until undersides of tortilias are golden brown.
3. Fold in half and grill 30 seconds or until cheese melts.
4. Cut each tortilla into 4 wedges.
5. Top each wedge with Yogurt Salsa and serve immediately.