Chicken Fajita Casserole
|Chicken meat||4 Cup (64 tbs), frozen (For Fajita)|
|Onion||1 Medium, halved, cut into wedges|
|Colored peppers||2 Small (1 Red And 1 Green)|
|8 inch flour tortillas||8|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Salsa||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, place chicken and add 2 tablespoons water; cook over medium heat until chicken is thawed and heated through.
4. Combine onion and peppers; cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
5. Spoon a portion of the mixture in the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese and roll up.
6. Place the tortillas in the baking dish sprayed and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 325°F just until heated through and cheese is melted.
8. Top each tortilla with salsa and serve hot.