Chicken Fajita Casserole
|Chicken meat||4 Cup (64 tbs), frozen (For Fajita)|
|Onion||1 Medium, halved, cut into wedges|
|Colored peppers||2 Small (1 Red And 1 Green)|
|8 inch flour tortillas||8|
|Shredded cheddar cheese||6 Ounce (1 1/2 Cup)|
|Salsa||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F.
2. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
3. In a saucepan, place chicken and add 2 tablespoons water; cook over medium heat until chicken is thawed and heated through.
4. Combine onion and peppers; cover and cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender but still crisp.
5. Spoon a portion of the mixture in the center of each tortilla; sprinkle with cheese and roll up.
6. Place the tortillas in the baking dish sprayed and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
7. Bake at 325°F just until heated through and cheese is melted.
8. Top each tortilla with salsa and serve hot.
Calories 987 Calories from Fat 498
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 55 g85.3%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.4%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 225.5 mg75.2%
Sodium 1503.5 mg62.6%
Total Carbohydrates 52 g17.5%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.1%
Sugars 7.6 g
Protein 61 g122.6%
Vitamin A 29.8% Vitamin C 74%
Calcium 41.3% Iron 14.8%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet