low fat Mexican Strata
|Turkey sausage||1 Pound|
|French loaf||1 , cubed|
|Canned thick 'n chunky mild salsa||16 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Shredded mozzarella cheese||12 Ounce|
|Egg substitute||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Milk||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1. In a medium skillet, add crumbled sausage and cook until brown, drain excess fat.
2. In a 13x9-inch baking dish arrange the cubed French loaf, add salsa over the bread.
3.Pour over with half the sausages and sprinkle half the shredded cheese.
4. Repeat the same layers of bread, salsa, remaining sausage and cheese.
5. Separately blend egg substitute, milk and pour over top of bread.
6. Cover, and chill overnight.
7. Remove cover and bake in a pre-heated oven at 225 degrees centigrade for about 45 minutes until light golden in color.
8. Serve hot.