|Boiling water||4 Quart|
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|For meat sauce|
|Lean ground beef||1 1⁄2 Pound|
|Canned tomatoes||14 Ounce, mashed|
|Tomato paste||5 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Granulated sugar||3 Teaspoon|
|Salt||1 1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|For cheese sauce|
|Cream cheese||4 Ounce, softened|
|Sour cream||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Cottage cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chopped green chilies||4 Ounce|
|Grated parmesan cheese||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Chopped green onions||2 Tablespoon|
|Grated monterey jack cheese||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven moderate to 350°F (180°C).
2) In large uncovered saucepan or Dutch oven boil water add noodles, cooking oil and salt and cook for about 14 to 16 minutes.
3) Drain out from water.
4) To prepare meat sauce, in large saucepan heat cooking oil. Scramble-fry ground beef until brown.
5) Stir in tomatoes, tomato paste, sugar, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
6) Boil the mixture. Simmer and stir uncovered for 20 minutes
7) To prepare cheese sauce, in a large bowl beat cream cheese with sour cream until smooth.
8) Mix cottage cheese, green chilies, Parmesan cheese, egg and onion. Stir to mix.
9) Cover with greased foil.
10) Bake for 45 to 55 minutes.
11) Remove the foil halfway through to brown the cheese.
12) Keep aside for 10 minutes before cutting.