Mexican Hot Chocolate
|Unsweetened chocolate||2 Ounce|
|Water||2 Tablespoon, hot|
|Sugar||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Strong brewed coffee||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Milk||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
1) In top of double boiler, heat the chocolate and hot water, until the chocolate is melted.
2) Stir in the sugar, cornstarch, salt and cinnamon, blend thoroughly.
3) Then stir in the strong brewed coffee, until smooth and cook for 5 minutes.
4) Then stir in the milk and vanilla, remove from heat.
5) In an electric blender, add the chocolate mixture and whip, until frothy
6) Pour the Mexican Hot Chocolate, immediately in mugs and serve immediately.