|Chuck||1 Pound, ground|
|Mexican dinner||1⁄3 (1 package)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs) (adjust quantity as required)|
|Canned whole kernel corn||8 3⁄4 Ounce, undrained (1 can)|
|Corn muffin mix||6 Ounce (1/2 of 12-oz size package)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. In 10-inch skillet with a heat-resistant handle, brown chuck and drain off fat.
3. Stir in sauce and seasoning from skillet dinner, along with 1 1/2 cups water and bring to boiling.
4. Stir in cooked noodles dinner and corn and simmer reducing heat with cover stirring occasionally, 5 minutes.
5. Prepare 1/2 package of corn-muffin mix, as package label directs, using egg and milk.
6. Remove skillet from heat and spread batter over meat mixture.
7. Bake 15 minutes until golden-brown.
8. Serve Casserole Mexicana with garnish as desired.