Jimmy Dean Nachos
|Taco filling||1 Pound (Seasoned, Jimmy Dean)|
|Tomato paste||2 Tablespoon|
|Tortilla chips||7 Ounce (1 bag)|
|Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degree F or start the broiler.
2. In a skillet, empty the taco filling packet.
3. SautÃ© the filling until it is browned and crumbly.
4. Stir in the tomato paste.
5. On an oven proof serving platter, spread the tortilla chops in a single layer.
6. Spoon the filling on top.
7. Scatter the shredded cheese over the tortillas.
8. Bake in the oven or broil just until the cheese melts and is bubbly.
9. Serve immediately topped with guacamole and Jalapenos if you like.