Grilled Tilefish With Bean Salsa
|Tilefish fillet||1 Pound|
|Black beans||2 Cup (32 tbs), cooked|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, diced|
|Onion||1 Large, diced|
|Fresh coriander||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), minced|
|Chili peppers||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Stock||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
1) In a saucepan, combine the beans, tomatoes, onions, coriander, vinegar and peppers.
2) Cover and let stand about 30 minutes.
3) Lightly oil or butter the broiler rack.
4) In a small bowl, whisk together the stock, lime juice, oil, black pepper and garlic.
5) Place the fish in a shallow baking disk and pour the oil mixture over it.
6) Cover the baking dish, refrigerate and let it marinate for 30 minutes.
7) Place the fish on the broiler rack.
8) Broil about 4 inches from the heat fot 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until cooked through.
9) Heat the bean mixture for few minutes, until hot.
10) Place the fish on the serving plate and top it the bean mixture.