Snapper With Red Pepper Salsa
|Sweet red peppers||3|
|Minced fresh parsley||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Minced fresh coriander||2 Tablespoon|
|Scallions||3 , minced|
|Lemon juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Canola oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot pepper sauce||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Red snapper fillets||1 1⁄2 Pound|
1) Broil the red peppers about 4 inches from the heat turning until blackened on all sides.
2) Set aside until cool enough to handle.
3) Cut in half, discard the cores and seeds; dice the flesh.
4) In a bowl, add the parsley, coriander, scallions, lemon juice, oil and pepper sauce.
5) Set aside.
6) Place the fish in a steamer basket.
7) Steam over boiling water for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the fish flakes easily with a fork.
8) Serve the fish carefully on the serving plate, topped with the salsa.