|Broccoli head||1 , broken into large florets|
|Olive oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Red onion||1 , finely chopped|
|Garlic||2 Clove (10 gm), minced|
|Ground cumin||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Ground cinnamon||1⁄8 Teaspoon|
|Jalapeno peppers||2 , seeded and minced|
|Cherry tomatoes||2 , quartered|
|Minced fresh coriander||1 Tablespoon|
|Shredded part skim mozzarella cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Salsa||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Non fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Avocado||1 , sliced|
1) In skillet, heat 1 teaspoon of oil and sautÃ© the onions for 4 minutes until soften.
2) Add the garlic, cumin, chilli powder and cinnamon, cook for 1 minute.
3) Stir in the broccoli, peppers, tomatoes and coriander, sautÃ© another 3 to 4 minutes.
4) Remove from heat and transfer to a bowl.
5) Divide the broccoli mixture among 6 tortillas.
6) Arrange the tortillas flat on a working table and place broccoli mixture on each.
7) Sprinkle with the cheese and fold in half.
8) Heat a non-stick pan, brush with the remaining oil.
9) Working in batches, fry each tortilla for 2 to 3 minutes per side, pressing with a spatula to flatten it a bit.