Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
|Leftover chicken meat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Crumbled cheese||2 Ounce|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh spinach leaves||8|
|Olive oil/Butter||1 Tablespoon|
1. Place the leftover chicken on the flour tortilla and spread it out evenly.
2. Put the crumbled cheese on top.
3. Sprinkle the cilantro and spinach on the cheese and cover with another flour tortilla. Press on the top of tortilla lightly.
4. On a non-stick skillet put the butter to melt.
5. Put the tortilla on the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on the bottom side.
6. When the bottom part is nice and crispy, flip it over to cook the other side.
7. Use paper towel to soak extra oil from the tortilla. Cut it into smaller pieces for serving.
8. Garnish with plenty of greens and salsa.
TIPS: You can do the same for a single tortilla by folding it into half.