Grilled Chicken Quesadillas
|Leftover chicken meat||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), cooked|
|Crumbled cheese||2 Ounce|
|Fresh cilantro leaves||1 Tablespoon|
|Fresh spinach leaves||8|
|Olive oil/Butter||1 Tablespoon|
1. Place the leftover chicken on the flour tortilla and spread it out evenly.
2. Put the crumbled cheese on top.
3. Sprinkle the cilantro and spinach on the cheese and cover with another flour tortilla. Press on the top of tortilla lightly.
4. On a non-stick skillet put the butter to melt.
5. Put the tortilla on the skillet and cook for 2-3 minutes on the bottom side.
6. When the bottom part is nice and crispy, flip it over to cook the other side.
7. Use paper towel to soak extra oil from the tortilla. Cut it into smaller pieces for serving.
8. Garnish with plenty of greens and salsa.
TIPS: You can do the same for a single tortilla by folding it into half.
Serving size: Complete recipe
Calories 1324 Calories from Fat 513
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 58 g89.9%
Saturated Fat 19.5 g97.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 100.1 mg33.4%
Sodium 3005.5 mg125.2%
Total Carbohydrates 132 g43.9%
Dietary Fiber 61.8 g247.2%
Sugars 14.5 g
Protein 112 g224.9%
Vitamin A 5139.4% Vitamin C 1280.5%
Calcium 288.1% Iron 429.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet