Easy Breakfast Burrito
|Smoked salmon slices||2|
|Red onion slice||1|
|Fresh spinach leaves||4|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Fresh salsa||1 Tablespoon|
1. Warm the tortillas directly on the burner, on both sides for couple of minutes.
2. Spread the herb cream cheese in the center of the burrito with a spatula.
3. Put the salmon slices on top of the cheese and then put the scrambled egg.
4. Season this with salt and pepper and add little bit of red onion.
5. Finally put some fresh spinach leaves on it.
6. Roll the burrito tightly by keeping all the ingredients inside.
7. Slice the roll in half.
8. Serve with fresh salsa and sliced avocados.