Breakfast Quesadilla with Fried Eggs
|Tortilla||1 (Mission burrito sized flour tortillas)|
|Grated cheese||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Egg||2 (scrambled or cooked easy)|
|Fresh oregano||2 Tablespoon|
|Tomatoes||3 Tablespoon, chop|
|Salt and pepper||To Taste|
|Olive oil||1 Teaspoon|
|Avocado||1⁄2 , chop|
1. Sprinkle grated cheese on top of the burrito.
2. Put the scrambled or easy done egg on top of the cheese.
3. Sprinkle a tablespoon of fresh oregano leaves and put 2 tablespoons of tomatoes and more cheese over it.
4. Season this with salt and pepper.
5. Preheat a non-stick skillet over medium heat with little bit of olive oil to lightly coat the pan.
6. Fold the burrito in half and put it over the pan. Cook this for 1 min per side, until both the sides turn crispy.
7. Cut this into smaller pieces.
8. Plate along with avocado slices, remaining chopped tomatoes and fresh oregano.
9. Serve as breakfast.