Sara Foster And Mission Foods
|Mission sun-dried tomato wraps||2|
|Olive oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Sea salt||To Taste|
|Ground pepper||To Taste|
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Cut the sun-dried tomato wraps into triangles.
3. Place them on a baking sheet and brush top side of the pieces lightly with olive oil.
4. Season with sea salt and ground pepper.
5. Pop into the oven for 8-10 minutes or until they are nice and crispy.
6. Eat them on salad or by dipping in salsa or topping it on a soup.