|Condensed tomato soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 can)|
|Water||120 Milliliter (1 soup can)|
|Salsa||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Tortilla chips||2 Cup (32 tbs) (for serving)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese/Cheddar cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs) (for serving)|
|Sliced green onion||2 Tablespoon (for serving)|
|Sour cream||2 Tablespoon (for serving)|
1. In a medium size saucepan, combine the ingredients for soup.
2. Simmer on a medium flame, stirring occasionally until it is hot and bubbly.
3. Divide the tortilla chips among 4 bowls.
4. Ladle the Taco Soup on top.
5. Garnish with cheese, onion and dollop or sour cream.
6. Serve immediately.