|Ground beef||1 Pound|
|Chili powder||2 Tablespoon|
|Dry onion soup mix||1 Ounce (1 Pouch)|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Leaf lettuce||6 Cup (96 tbs), torn into bite size pieces|
|Tortilla chips||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Tomato||1 Medium, chopped to make 1 cup|
|Cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, shredded (1 Cup)|
|Fresh parsley sprig||2 (Few Sprigs)|
|Cherry peppers||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Few For Garnish)|
1. Heat a large skillet or sautÃ© pan over high heat.
2. Crumble in the beef and sprinkle with chili powder.
3. SautÃ© until the beef is browned and fat is rendered.
4. Drain out the fat.
5. Add soup mix and water and bring to a boil.
6. When bubbly, reduce heat to low.
7. Simmer the beef for 10 minutes, stirring once or twice to prevent it from sticking to the base.
8. Line 4 serving plates with the lettuce.
9. Arrange taco chips around the edges.
10. Ladle the chili in the center.
11. Top with tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese
12. Garnish with parsley and peppers if you like.
13. Serve hot.