Salad Nachos Vinaigrette
|Canned refried beans||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Pickled jalapeno peppers||3 , seeded and minced|
|Fresh lime juice||2 Tablespoon|
|Dijon mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
|Corn oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Avocados||1 1⁄2 (Preferably Hass)|
|Onion||1 Medium, finely diced (Spanish / Red Variety)|
|Minced fresh coriander||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs) (Cilantro)|
|Corn tortilla chips||36|
|Medium sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce, grated|
|Finely shredded romaine lettuce||1 Cup (16 tbs) (Inner Leaves)|
|Radishes||4 Medium, thinly sliced|
1. In a bowl, stir together the refried beans and jalapeno peppers.
2. In another bowl, whisk together the lime juice and mustard. Season with 1/4 teaspoon of the salt and black pepper to taste. Gradually whisk in the corn oil. Mix until incorporated and set aside.
3. Halve and pit the avocados. With a spoon, scoop the flesh into a bowl and mash with a fork. Stir in the onion, coriander and remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt.
4. Evenly spread 1 teaspoon of the bean mixture on each tortilla chip. Top the bean layer with 1 teaspoon of the avocado mixture. Arrange the nachos on two serving platters as you go along.
5. Sprinkle the cheese evenly over the nachos. Sprinkle the lettuce evenly over the cheese. Sprinkle the radishes evenly over the lettuce. Drizzle the reserved vinaigrette dressing over the nachos and serve at once.