Peppy Taco Salads
|Lean ground beef||3⁄4 Pound|
|Salsa||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Torn lettuce/Mixed greens||8 Cup (128 tbs)|
|Shredded monterey jack cheese with jalapeno peppers/Cheddar cheese||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dairy sour cream/Plain yogurt||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1) In a saucepan, cook the ground beef until brown in color.
2) Drain off the fat.
3) Add the salsa and heat through.
4) In the serving place, place lettuce or mixed greens
5) Pour a spoonful of meat mixture over lettuce or greens.
6) Sprinkle with shredded cheese.
7) Toss lightly to mix.
8) Top each serving with a dash of sour cream or yogurt.