Durango Short Ribs
|Lean boneless beef short ribs||3 Pound|
|Lean boneless beef short rib||3 Pound|
|Onions||2 , sliced|
|Tomato sauce||15 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Packed brown sugar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Vinegar||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Worcestershire sauce||1 Teaspoon|
|Linguine||2 Cup (32 tbs) (Uncooked)|
|Uncooked linguine||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Brown the meat in a large non-stick skillet and drain the fat.
2) To the meat, add the onions and cook for another 1 minute.
3) Blend together the water, brown sugar, tomato sauce, vinegar, dry mustard, Worcestershire Sauce and salt. Mix well.
4) Pour the mixture all over the meat.
5) Cover the skillet and gently simmer for about 2 hours, till the meat is soft.
6) Skim off all the fat and add the uncooked noodles and 1 cup of water. Stir well.
7) Cover the skillet and cook, occasionally stirring, for about 20 additional minutes, or till the noodles are soft and done.
8) Serve hot.