Five Layer Mexican Dip
|Canned fat free refried beans||12 Ounce (1 Can)|
|Mild salsa||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Plain non-fat yogurt||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Lettuce||2 Cup (32 tbs), shredded|
|Tomatoes||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs), chopped|
|Low fat sharp cheddar cheese||1 Ounce, shredded|
1) Mix together the beans and salsa in a small bowl.
2) In a different bowl, blend together the yogurt and avocado.
3) Layer the ingredients in a shallow serving dish starting with the bean mixture.
4) With the avocado sauce, top the mean mixture and then cover with the lettuce, tomato and cheese.
5) Serve the dip at room temperature or chilled with the Oven Tortilla Chips.